Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do I increase the number of lines in XL

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Lavoisier 111" <Lavoisier

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Please ask your question in the body of the message. What you have written
in the subject header isn't clear.

Do you mean the number of rows? If so, you are limited to 65536 rows in
Excel 2003, but can go up to 1,048,576 rows in Excel 2007.
--
David Biddulph

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You don't.

Versions 97 through 2003 have 65536 rows.

Version 2007 has just over 1,000,000 rows.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 14 Jun 2007 14:37:01 -0700, Lavoisier 111 <Lavoisier