Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Custom Markers

The peltiertech.com is down again....for good?

"Andy Pope" wrote:

Hi,

Yes its possible to use custom markers.
Check Jon Peltier's example
http://www.peltiertech.com/Excel/Cha...ormatting.html

Cheers
Andy

Jerez_z wrote:

I have a graph, and an image I wish to use as the marker. Is this possible (Custom image as a marker)?

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

No. The site was down for a little while today, but it's back up. I have no
intention of taking it down for good!

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
_______

Jerez_z wrote:

I have a graph, and an image I wish to use as the marker. Is this
possible (Custom image as a marker)?

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info