Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Calender does not desapear

I inserted a calender option in the cell "C12". It is working very good,
however, the calender does not desapear it is there all the time. I just want
the calender to appear when the cell "C12" is selected. Also, I would like to
calender desapear as soon the date is selected (without pressing enter).
Thanks in advance.
Maperalia
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Do you use the code from my site ?

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"maperalia" wrote in message ...
I inserted a calender option in the cell "C12". It is working very good,
however, the calender does not desapear it is there all the time. I just want
the calender to appear when the cell "C12" is selected. Also, I would like to
calender desapear as soon the date is selected (without pressing enter).
Thanks in advance.
Maperalia

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You can add one line

Private Sub Calendar1_Click()
ActiveCell.Value = CDbl(Calendar1.Value)
ActiveCell.NumberFormat = "mm/dd/yyyy"
ActiveCell.Select
Calendar1.Visible = False

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"maperalia" wrote in message ...
Yes I do..

"maperalia" wrote in message ...
I inserted a calender option in the cell "C12". It is working very good,
however, the calender does not desapear it is there all the time. I just want
the calender to appear when the cell "C12" is selected. Also, I would like to
calender desapear as soon the date is selected (without pressing enter).
Thanks in advance.
Maperalia

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Ron;
Thanks very much it is working perfectly!!.
However, I found that when I use it in another computer I have the following
error message:
Run-Time error €˜424
Object Required
So, I went to Insert/Object at the tools menu and I found that the calendar
is not there.
In addition, I check that Microsoft Access is installed. So and do not how
to get the calendar now. Could you please tell me how to get the calendar?

Thanks in advance.
Maperalia

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

You can add one line

Private Sub Calendar1_Click()
ActiveCell.Value = CDbl(Calendar1.Value)
ActiveCell.NumberFormat = "mm/dd/yyyy"
ActiveCell.Select
Calendar1.Visible = False

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"maperalia" wrote in message ...
Yes I do..

"maperalia" wrote in message ...
I inserted a calender option in the cell "C12". It is working very good,
however, the calender does not desapear it is there all the time. I just want
the calender to appear when the cell "C12" is selected. Also, I would like to
calender desapear as soon the date is selected (without pressing enter).
Thanks in advance.
Maperalia

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi maperalia

You can find a link on my page where you can download the control and
also instructions how to install it.
http://www.rondebruin.nl/calendar.htm

--

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

You can add one line

Private Sub Calendar1_Click()
ActiveCell.Value = CDbl(Calendar1.Value)
ActiveCell.NumberFormat = "mm/dd/yyyy"
ActiveCell.Select
Calendar1.Visible = False

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"maperalia" wrote in message ...
Yes I do..

"maperalia" wrote in message ...
I inserted a calender option in the cell "C12". It is working very good,
however, the calender does not desapear it is there all the time. I just want
the calender to appear when the cell "C12" is selected. Also, I would like to
calender desapear as soon the date is selected (without pressing enter).
Thanks in advance.
Maperalia

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Ron;
I downloaded the program you have in your web. However, I got the the
following message when I open it:
Could not open because the object is not in this machine.
So, how can I load the calender object in this machine?

Thanks.
Maperalia

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

You can add one line

Private Sub Calendar1_Click()
ActiveCell.Value = CDbl(Calendar1.Value)
ActiveCell.NumberFormat = "mm/dd/yyyy"
ActiveCell.Select
Calendar1.Visible = False

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"maperalia" wrote in message ...
Yes I do..

"maperalia" wrote in message ...
I inserted a calender option in the cell "C12". It is working very good,
however, the calender does not desapear it is there all the time. I just want
the calender to appear when the cell "C12" is selected. Also, I would like to
calender desapear as soon the date is selected (without pressing enter).
Thanks in advance.
Maperalia

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Did you go here and follow the instructions?

http://www.fontstuff.com/vba/vbatut07.htm

Peo Sjoblom

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

You can add one line

Private Sub Calendar1_Click()
ActiveCell.Value = CDbl(Calendar1.Value)
ActiveCell.NumberFormat = "mm/dd/yyyy"
ActiveCell.Select
Calendar1.Visible = False

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"maperalia" wrote in message
Yes I do..

"maperalia" wrote in message
I inserted a calender option in the cell "C12". It is working very
good,
however, the calender does not desapear it is there all the time.
I just want
the calender to appear when the cell "C12" is selected. Also, I
would like to
calender desapear as soon the date is selected (without pressing
enter).
Thanks in advance.
Maperalia

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Peo;
Thanks veru much I followed the instructions and and it is working
perfectly!!!.

Thanks again.
Maperalia

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

You can add one line

Private Sub Calendar1_Click()
ActiveCell.Value = CDbl(Calendar1.Value)
ActiveCell.NumberFormat = "mm/dd/yyyy"
ActiveCell.Select
Calendar1.Visible = False

Regards Ron de Bruin