Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default XLL add-in SDK?

Hi all,

Does anyone know how to get SDK for programming Excel add-ins?
I found something from MSDN, but it does not work well (seems to be very
old, no html page, but just a directly link to the file). I know VC++ (not
familiar with COM), but following online tutorial or MSDN like:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/178474

does not work well (can't compile).

Can anyone help?
Thank a lot.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

It seems good except it is a paid product.
I have Visual Studio and MS Office, and I think there should be some
free tools (especially microsoft should have released something for
VS/Office developers).

Thank anyway.