Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do I enter "Page 1" as a background on a spreadsheet?

I think this is a fairly easy fix but I just can't seem to find it. I am
able to drop in a photo as a background but I'm unable to drop in text as a
background. All I want to do is drop in "Page 1" in really large letters
across the spreadsheet and not in a header or footer.

Thank you for reading my question.

Vail
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You want this for viewing only or for printing also?

See Bob Phillips' site for printing watermarks.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP