Kate

Default Excel Text import wizard

Hello,

When you open up a .txt file in Excel, this starts up the Text import
wizard. On the second screen of the wizard, you get a set of delimiters to
choose from - Tab being the default. I have two people in which this is in
fact set to Comma delimited by default. Any ideas how to change the actual
default setting? (They want to get back to Tab delimited permanently!).
This is Excel2002 running on XP Professional, without SP2.

Cheers Mark