Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default change event

I have a worksheet that calculates the amount of job hours per employee and
customer. These times are entered each day as I recieve the report in cells
d34:p43. What I would like to be able to do is input the time, adding values
to several of these cells in the above range. When I click the cursor on any
other cells outside that range, I would like the workbook to automatically
save itself.
Thanks for the help.
Steve
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Put the following in worksheet code:

If Intersect(Target, Range("D34:P34")) Is Nothing Then
ActiveWorkbook.Save

Gary''s Student - gsnu200727