Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel Pivot Table cache

I've significantly modified the data in cells upon which a pivot table is
based. However, when refreshing the pivot table, the pick lists it provides
for the various data element in the pivot table include all the values that
were present in the original source data cells. For example, one of the
columns of data is "Facility Name". My data table only has 4 unique facility
names, but there are nearly 20 listed in the pick list based on what had been
present earlier.

Is there a way to "reset" or "clear" this memory cache so that the pick
lists will include only items currently in the data source?

Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Thanks - that did the trick!
-bonxie