Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default POKEMON

WHAT IS YOUR VIEW ON POKEMON 10th ANIVERSARY
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Mainly that people who watch/play it can't spell.

anniversary
noun [C]
the day on which an important event happened in a previous year:
We always celebrate our wedding anniversary with dinner in an expensive
restaurant.
Tomorrow is the thirtieth anniversary of the revolution.

Mike

WHAT IS YOUR VIEW ON POKEMON 10th ANIVERSARY

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
dlw dlw is offline

I laughed, I cried, it became a part of me.

WHAT IS YOUR VIEW ON POKEMON 10th ANIVERSARY

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

dlw wrote on Fri, 8 Jun 2007 06:25:00 -0700:

d "KASIM AMLIK" wrote:

?? WHAT IS YOUR VIEW ON POKEMON 10th ANIVERSARY

What is pokemon?

James Silverton
Potomac, Maryland

E-mail, with obvious alterations:
not.jim.silverton.at.verizon.not

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

d "KASIM AMLIK" wrote:

?? WHAT IS YOUR VIEW ON POKEMON 10th ANIVERSARY

What is pokemon?

James Silverton
Potomac, Maryland

E-mail, with obvious alterations: not.jim.silverton.at.verizon.not

A poor substitute for the "Road Runner"! <BEEP-BEEP