Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Forum is not updated!

Today is 7 Jun, and I post some questions on forum, then I receive someone
replied, I check it by clicking the link, but find no title match mine. On
the other hands, the most updated questions are 5 Jun. Does anything wrong
with Microsoft server for this forum?
I look forward to your reply
Thank you in advance
Eric

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

quote from David Biddulph ...

The Microsoft web interface to the newsgroup is broken.

You can see messages on the newsgroup directly via a news server (such as
news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsof...ic.excel.misc), or via the Google
archive
(http://groups.google.co.uk/group/mic...l.misc/topics).

If you can't read this reply, let us have an e-mail address to which we can
reply directly. :-)

--
HTH

Bob

"Eric" wrote in message
Today is 7 Jun, and I post some questions on forum, then I receive someone
replied, I check it by clicking the link, but find no title match mine. On
the other hands, the most updated questions are 5 Jun. Does anything wrong
with Microsoft server for this forum?
I look forward to your reply
Thank you in advance
Eric

this
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

"Bob Phillips" wrote...
quote from David Biddulph ...

The Microsoft web interface to the newsgroup is broken.

Maybe Microsoft could give it a Ribbon interface and make it all
better?