Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel home and student user's manual?

Could someone tell me where to go to download this? I would like to print it
out hard copy to take with me on a trip. Printing each help topic, in order,
one at a time would be silly. There must be a place I can download the entire
manual to print all at once isn't there? Thanks for your help.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I know of no help file manual that can be downloaded.

The last Excel User Guide that MS published was for Excel 5.
It was/is very well done and is still worthwhile acquiring if one can be found.

I recommend purchasing almost any John Walkenbach Excel book.

Debra Dalgleish has an Excel book list here...
http://www.contextures.on.ca/xlbooks.html
--
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA