Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Kev Kev is offline

Default Check boxes, Is this possible?

Ok Boffins, I would really appreciate your help.
I need to create a long list, 100 rows each starting with a check box.
Once a number of rows have been selected from the list by checking their
boxes i need Excel to only show the condensed list of checked rows.

I am pretty sure it is possible but so far all research has not helped.

Please help,
Kev
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I wouldn't use a checkbox.

I'd just use another column and put an X in there.

Then apply Data|filter|autofilter to show the non-blanks

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Kevwrote:

Ok Boffins, I would really appreciate your help.
I need to create a long list, 100 rows each starting with a check box.
Once a number of rows have been selected from the list by checking their
boxes i need Excel to only show the condensed list of checked rows.

I am pretty sure it is possible but so far all research has not helped.

Please help,
Kev

--

Dave Peterson

Thats blummin brilliant, Thankyou so much.
Kev