Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Form to Summary - Automatically

Hello everyone! I know you can help me because you have in the past.

I am creating several forms in an Excel, version 2003, Workbook in which an
individual will complete, then I want each of the 'text boxes' that have text
in them to automatically populate into a 'Summary' worksheet. Please help?

For example, the question on the form to complete is 'What key experiences
have been gained, goals have been achieved, or accomplishments/actions have
exceeded expectations?' There is a textbox next to it that the individual
can type up to 600 characters.

I am trying to get the text typed in the box to automatically illustrate on
the Summary Tab.

So, after the individual completes all 5 separate forms, the summary tab is
automatically updated for one place to read all of the information entered.

Make sense?

Thank you in advance for your help!!

Fitzi