Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Create a button

Hi,

I am not sure if it is possible to do the following with excel, but if it is
any help would be much appreciated.

I am trying to add buttons into an excel worksheet, so that when pressed
will produce values in other cells.

I need two different types of button. The first when pressed needs to copy a
template. for example, i have a template for nutrient requirements for an
arable field, when i want to add a new field i press the button and a new
template appears below.

the second button will be part of the template. when pressed it will cause
two different values to appear in two different cells.

If anyone can help me i would be very grateful,

Thanks
Stu