Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Combining Multiple Worksheets

Is there anyway to combine worksheets (which have identicle column headings)
into one worksheet? Also, what if these worksheets are in different
workbooks?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You should be able to find something here that works.

http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

HTH,
Barb Reinhardt

"Sarah" wrote:

Is there anyway to combine worksheets (which have identicle column headings)
into one worksheet? Also, what if these worksheets are in different
workbooks?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Copy, Paste.

Sarah wrote:

Is there anyway to combine worksheets (which have identicle column headings)
into one worksheet? Also, what if these worksheets are in different
workbooks?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Sarah

If you don't want the VBA route, then as Bob posted use Copy and Paste.
With your Source workbook open and the destination workbook open.
Choose which sheet is to your Destination Sheet.
Mark the range of data from any other sheet (presumably from row 2
onward if you have a header in Row 1, then right click Copy
Move to your detonation sheet, place the cursor in the first column
below the last row of data, right click and Paste.
Repeat the procedure till you have completed for all sheets required

If you just want to move sheet from one workbook to another, then Right
click on the sheet TabMove or CopySelect Destination Workbook from the
dropdown and the position within that Workbook where you want the data
to go.

--
Regards

Roger Govier