Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
sb sb is offline

Default Moving around Excel sheets

How can I go to end of the sheets in an Excel file, instead pressing Ctrl+Pg
Up. If excel file has 20 sheets, it is hard to press short cut 19 times. Is
there any short cut for this? Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

How can I go to end of the sheets in an Excel file, instead pressing
Ctrl+Pg
Up. If excel file has 20 sheets, it is hard to press short cut 19 times.
Is
there any short cut for this?

Click the tab for the sheet that you want with your mouse? <g

Rick

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi SB,

Try right click on the navigation arrows at the bottom left of your screen
and select the sheet you want.

HTH
Martin

"SB" wrote in message
How can I go to end of the sheets in an Excel file, instead pressing
Ctrl+Pg
Up. If excel file has 20 sheets, it is hard to press short cut 19 times.
Is
there any short cut for this? Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

In addition, if you can't see all the sheets tab , you may scroll sheet tab
with the four navigation arrows or drag the horizontal scroll bar to the left
side to accommodate more sheets tabs to view.

BTW you may download my add-ins "workbook navigation.xla" which has many
options working with large no. of sheets\workbooks from below site.

http://in.geocities.com/shahshaileshs/

Regards,

Shailesh Shah
http://in.geocities.com/shahshaileshs/
(Excel Add-ins Page)
If You Can't Excel with Talent, Triumph with Effort.