Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do I set up my sheet so that the angled cells show up right?

I'm trying to pring a spreadsheet with the row at the top set up as "angled
counterclockwise". When I print the document, part of that top cell carries
over to the next page.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Vicki

Move your right-hand margin to include the area.

OR

Don't place a border around the cells.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP