Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Lookup??

If I have a table:

Apples red 9
Oranges orange 6
Lemons yellow 2
Bananas yellow 1
Grapes green 8

on one sheet, and I'd like to display all lines that contain a number above
7 in Column C, on another sheet, how would I go about that?

Mike Rogers

--
The only dumb question is the one you did not ask.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

The absolute easiest way is to use datafilteradvanced filter
Make sure you have headers for all 3 columns like

Fruit Colour Price

or whatever, assume your example has those headers and is in

Sheet1!$A$1:$C$6

in let's say F1 in the same sheet put Price and in F2 7

now go to Sheet2 (or whatever sheet you are using)
select let's say A1, then do datafilteradvanced filter, click in the list
range and then click sheet1 and select A1:C6, then in the criteria range
select
F1:F2 and finally select copy to another location and once again go to
Sheet2 A1 by clicking sheet tab and cell, finally click OK, that will give
you what you want without including advanced formulas that can slow down the
workbook

Peo Sjoblom