Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default View size of fonts on Workbook page

Hi all,

I have an Excel Workbook which I duplicate onto a new workbook for
each month, and when I copy it over to the new one, the font is still
Arial 10pt, for cells and row/column headers, but it views larger on
the actual page!

Due to the larger font (which is still matching the old workbook being
Arial 10pt, but VIEWS larger), I cannot view as much data on any one
page at a time.

(The only thing I can compare it to is how you can change the view of
the font size of your Windows 'start menu' to view larger text?)

I am always on the same computer and have not changed any settings,
but another user is able to view the workbook and actually started
this one, which was copied for another one. I just now need to know
how to change it so the fonts are viewed smaller, even though they're
the same size!

I would really appreciate someone's help on this, it's driving me
nuts!

Victoria

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Victoria,

Without seeing a sample its pretty hard to know for sure. But what is the
Zoom set to?

--
Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"victoriaawatson" wrote:

[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

"victoriaawatson" wrote:
[...]

Victoria- Hide quoted text -

Thank you so much, that worked! Simple....