Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Cannot Find Pivot Table Tool in Excel 2007

I just installed Office 2007.

This is very silly, but I can't find the Pivot Table command in the new
"ribbon" from Excel, and I can't see the traditional menus.

I had to personalize the quick access toolbar in order to be able to create
a pivot table.

Can anybody tell me how to enable the old-style menus, or make the pivot
table command appear in the ribbon?
--
Frank Barrena
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Frank

It's Insert TabPivot Table

If you want the old wizard then add the command 'Pivot table and Pivot Chart
wizard' from all commands list box

--
HTH
Nick Hodge

"Frank Barrena" wrote in message
I just installed Office 2007.

This is very silly, but I can't find the Pivot Table command in the new
"ribbon" from Excel, and I can't see the traditional menus.

I had to personalize the quick access toolbar in order to be able to
create
a pivot table.

Can anybody tell me how to enable the old-style menus, or make the pivot
table command appear in the ribbon?
--
Frank Barrena

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

In addition you may see below link,

to download workbook showing location of excel-2003 menu in excel-2007.
http://office.microsoft.com/search/r...1 00860481033

In case you want to use excel-2003 menu in excel-2007, email me, you can
use my free addins excel-2003 menu for excel-2007. This will place worksheet
menu, standard toolbar & formatting toolbar in the addins tab.

Regards,
Shailesh Shah
http://in.geocities.com/shahshaileshs/
(Excel Add-ins Page)