Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Im stuck again...

Could someone please look at my new question posted on the thread called "I
dont know where to begin :( "

I couldnt figure out how to make it reappear at the beginning again...

It would be greatly appreciated
Thanks,

Andrew
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Meaningful subject lines tend to get more attention than "i'm stuck again"
or ....

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Meader" wrote in message
Could someone please look at my new question posted on the thread called
"I
dont know where to begin :( "

I couldnt figure out how to make it reappear at the beginning again...

It would be greatly appreciated
Thanks,

Andrew

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You'd be better off to simply post your question again. I looked for it, and
couldn't find any other postings in your name, so it must be some time ago.

And as Don said, a meaningful subject line will get much better responses.

Fred