Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Printing with grid lines or borders - problem

I use spreadsheets for long lists so they can be manipulated. So as to keep
it "tidy" I use boders to separate the rows. This looks fine in Print
Preview, however, when I print the spreadsheet, the hardcopy shows the
borders "moving" on me. The cells are fine at the beginning of the list, but
as you look down the hardcopy, it seems like the borders have remained static
but the data has been moved, so some of the data has the border which is
supposed to be at the bottom of the cell, going thru the data (like a
strikethru). It's almost as if the cell has no relationship to the data
typed in it. Anybody seen this and been able to solve it? Thanks for the
input.
Ann
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

And it happens on all the printers that you have?

I'd test a new printer driver (downloaded from the manufacturer's site???).

And if that doesn't help, you may want to post the printer model that you're
having trouble with. Maybe someone will know.

--

Dave Peterson