Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Copying cells from varying rows

I have a table set up and would like to copy the cells to another worksheet,
creating a different printout for each row's cells. How can I set up the
worksheet to use the contents for just row 1, for example, print out my
results, and then move on to row 2?

Thanks in advance,
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

sub printrows
for i = 1 to 44
rows(i).printpreview 'change to printOUT

next i
end sub
--
Don Guillett