FJB

Default Dates in Excel

Why does Excel assume that when you type December 2004 that you want
the numeric equivalent and not a text entry? Is this just another
illustration of Microsoft knowing what we need before we know it? Thanks

Peo Sjoblom

I don't know why MS assumes this but you can precede the entry with an
apostrophe and it will be text

Peo Sjoblom

oups.com...