MarkAurit

Default Auto start up with non-xls files

When I load Excel (either from Start of double clicking on an xls), Excel
starts up and loads a number of things automatically; some database scripts,
exchange files, and one of two others (none are .xls). My guess is that all
these files (and perhaps Excel) were open at a time when I had to boot the
computer, and something is now telling Excel that these files need to be
automatically loaded.
Is there someway I can tell not to load these?
Thanks, Mark
Lady Layla

If you have Excel open Go to Tools | Options | General | In the bottom half of
the tab open there will be a line that says "At startup, open all files in" and
then a box to the right. Make sure this box is empty. If it is, then close
this, go to my computer and manuever to your XLStart folder. See what is there
and delete all the non excel files