Robbie

Default putting date and time together in 1 cell

Hi I need to convert New Zealand time to UK time, the time
is displayed in two parts
A B
date time
dd/mm/yy hh:mm:ss

How do i get cell A and cell B into one cell with the
format dd/mm/yy hh:mm:ss and then I can just minus 13
hours.

any ideas please.

Jason Morin

=SUM(A2,B2,-13/24)

and format the cell as dd/mm/yy hh:mm:ss.

HTH
Jason
Atlanta, GA

.