Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Formula and go to next line

Hello this is my formula
=Title&" "&Name&CHAR(10)&Address1&IF(Address2=0,"",CHAR(10) &Address2)
I want the title and name on one line and on the next line address 1 then
address 2 on the next line, if any. this formula shows everything is on ONE
LINE what's wrong
Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

That is a newsgroup featu there is a delay between the time you post your
message and the time when David gets to read it. So he does not know an
answer has been sent. There is no harm with duplicates; even a slight
difference in the way the answer is presented can make it easier for the OP
to understand what to do.
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"David Biddulph" wrote:

Format/ Cells/ Alignment: tick Wrap text.
--
David Biddulph

"Wanna Learn" wrote in message
Hello this is my formula
=Title&" "&Name&CHAR(10)&Address1&IF(Address2=0,"",CHAR(10) &Address2)
I want the title and name on one line and on the next line address 1
then
address 2 on the next line, if any. this formula shows everything is
on
ONE
LINE what's wrong
Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Lots of people retrieve the new headers all at once. Then they work their way
down those new messages.

The delay between retrieving the headers, getting to that message, then posting
a response, can be much more than 5 minutes.

"David Biddulph" wrote:

Format/ Cells/ Alignment: tick Wrap text.
--
David Biddulph

"Wanna Learn" wrote in message
Hello this is my formula
=Title&" "&Name&CHAR(10)&Address1&IF(Address2=0,"",CHAR(10) &Address2)
I want the title and name on one line and on the next line address 1
then
address 2 on the next line, if any. this formula shows everything is
on
ONE
LINE what's wrong
Thanks

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

And multiple duplicated answers create a problem for you

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP