Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default how to hide a form button in a worksheet

When I hide some rows of a worksheet, the form button is still appear on the
worksheet, how do hide the button as well?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Is this a button from the Forms toolbar--or an optionbutton from the Forms
toolbar--or what???

If it's a button from the Forms toolbar,
rightclick on it
choose Format Control
Properties tab
check Move and size with cells

If it's an optionbutton, you'll notice that there isn't a "move and size with
cells" option under that properties tab.

If you want to hide these shapes, you may find it much easier to use the
optionbuttons from the Control toolbox toolbar.

--

Dave Peterson