Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
PST PST is offline

Default Loop relative rows

Hello
With the macro macro_C(), I call the macro C_N all the 28 rows.
Select column 17 of each row for puts the result of C_N at it

How to make so that C_N holds account of the values of column 1 with
that of the last nonempty cell of the line in progress of lig

Sub macro_C()
Dim lig As Integer
Dim Col As Integer

For lig = 1 To 100 Step 28
For Col = 1 To 1

Next
Cells(lig, 17).Select
Call C_N
Next
End Sub

thank you
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I think what you want is something like this:

Call Testing(lastEntry)

Sub Testing(lastEntry as variant)
blah blah blah
End Sub