CTE

Default Excel user management

I provide employees with Excel information tools. Data is often collected
from MS SQL Server or even Excel tables and most often presented in pivot
tables and graphs. The VBA coding necessary to handle even basic user rights
and security is a hassle! It would be much better if Excel itself had such
functions. What I need is to centrally administer user parameters in about
the same way I can with a database application. In my field (transportation
business), advanced Excel models are seldom constructed for a single user but
for most employees to use as needed (and allowed). This requires a sound user
security solution and who better to make it happen than the Excel programming
wizards at Microsoft?

hi,
if you are making suggestions to improve excel, then you
aare posting in the wrong place. this is a peer to peer
forum. we have no control over microsoft.
Post your suggestions to microsoft direct.

.