Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Sam Sam is offline

Default "Locking in" a cell color

Hello:

Whenever I cut and paste a colored cell to another location, it always takes
the cut cell color with it, and leaves a barren white hole where there once
was color. Drives me crazy.

Search didnt turn up any posts on how to prevent this. Is there a solution?

Thx to anyone who takes the time to respond!

sam
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Cut & Paste is being true to its name. Your other option is Copy & Paste &
clear the source cell.

--
Jim