Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Shapes into forms

I may be thick and it may be simple, but I can't seem to find any shapes in
the toolbox to add to a user form. I have looked at the additional tools and
nothing there. Is this possible in VBA as it is in VB. Many thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

There is no shape control, as there is in VB.
For a 1 off shape you can use a image control to hold a picture of the
shape. Create the shape in excel using the autoshape tools and then copy the
shape. Select the Picture property of the image control and Paste.

For complete control over drawing shapes on a userform have a look at this
example.
http://www.andypope.info/vba/userformdraw.htm

Cheers
Andy