Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Borders

I have a wooksheet with borders around each cell. How can I drag the data
from on cell to another without dragging the borders with it? Presently the
original looses its borders when the data is moved. Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Dnia 14-5-2007 o godzinie 20:43, Tucker napisal(a):

I have a wooksheet with borders around each cell. How can I drag the data
from on cell to another without dragging the borders with it? Presently the
original looses its borders when the data is moved. Thanks.

Try copy, and then paste special/all except borders.
Hope that helps.

--
Witold
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

Do the following:

1. Double the cell and select the cell value
-or-
Click the cell and prees F2 to select the cell value
2. On the edit menu, click copy.
3. Move to a different cell location and press CTRL+V
-or-
On the Edit menu, click Paste.

Challa Prabhu