Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Fill 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34

I would like to create a fill series where the next cell adds the values in
the previous two (2) cells. Any ideas? Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Put 0 in A1.
Put 1 in A2.
put =a1+a2 in A3.
Select a3 and drag down as far as you want

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I guess that it's a "given", that you must start the series by entering the
*first* 2 values.

So, with 2 values in A1 and A2, enter this in A3, and copy down as needed:

=A1+A2
--

HTH,

RD