Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default filtering common fields

I have two sheets having data fed in by two diff depts of the same assessees
and for same period but some fields are matching and some fields are
mis-matching as it is fed in by two diff. depts. Now I want to delete the
rows having matching fields i.e. same month, same ecc_code, ecc_name,
challan_no,date_deposit. How can I do so?
sheet1 & sheet2
month ecc_code ecc_name amount challan_no date_deposit
Pl help.
Thanx
Ajit

--