Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Autofit text into a cell

Hi, I have a huge file that has rows and rows of text. On my screen the text
appears as though it fits on the cell, when I print it, it is chopped off, or
title rows.

I have tried to autofit, but it doesn't fix it (it doesn't expand the row to
fit the text in). Some of the text items are not that large about 100
characters.

I went to this link for fix, but didn't help:
http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...xp=&sloc=en-us

Thanks so much.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

Do the following:

1. Click the left corner to highlight the whole worksheet.
2. Right-click in side the worksheet.
3. Click Format Cells. The Format cell dialog box diaplays.
4. In the Format Cells dialog box, click the Alignment tab.
5. Under Text Control, click the Wrap text check box.
6. click Ok. to return to the worksheet.

Challa Prabhu