Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
pm pm is offline

Default Formulas for subtotals

I have a file that I pull in from another source. The totals are hardcoded,
but I want to override them with a formula, because the data is being
manipulated once pulled in to a file, so I want the formulas to recalculate.

HUDSON, DESMOND DP 3210611 1/30/06 325.47 TURNER,TERRENCE L OF
3869217 3/12/06 93.12
Location Totals 3 832.75
LEYVA, ADOLFO OF 4/03/07 3/14/07 561.80
Location Totals 1 561.80
ODUNZE, KELECHI C I6 3/07/07 3/07/07 703.54
Location Totals 1 703.54

Thanks