PhilGTI

Default How do I specific digits in a long string?

I have a column with a long number, similar to a VIN number on a car.
I need to be able to display only the 3rd and 4th digits, which represent
the year.
Example:

3692040105 (year is 1992)
3694789321 (year is 1994)
3795564113 (year is 1995)

I want this column to look like-
92
94
95

Is this possible? Is there a formula or a custom formating I can use?