-   -   PIVOT TABLE Custom Column addition to calculate sum and Percentage (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/142017-pivot-table-custom-column-addition-calculate-sum-percentage.html)

[email protected]

PIVOT TABLE Custom Column addition to calculate sum and Percentage

All,
I have a data sheet which looks something of this sort

************************************************** *******************************************
Location TYPE NAME ST/OT 1-Jan 2-Jan 3-Jan 4-Jan 5-Jan 6-Jan 7-Jan
MD NON-ENGG SEFCIK REG 4 4 4 4 4 4 4
MD NON-ENGG SEFICK STO 2 2 2
MD NON-ENGG DEVAN REG 5 5 5 5 5 5 5
MD NON-ENGG CROWE REG 6 6 6 6 6 6 6
MD NON-ENGG MARSH REG 7 7 7 7 7 7 7
MD OTHER NOVUELL REG 7 6 3 6 9 6 6
MD NON-ENGG JORDAN REG 7 7 3 7 9 7 7
MD NON-ENGG SPRIER REG 7 0 3 0 9 8 8
MD NON-ENGG CZECK REG 7 0 3 6 9 6 6
VA NON-ENGG HULMT REG 7 3 3 3 9 3 3
VA NON-ENGG READST REG 7 3 3 5 9 5 5
VA ENGG NAGE REG 7 5 3 5 9 5 5
VA ENGG NAGE STO 7 3 9
VA ENGG MORE REG 7 5 5 8 9 5 5
VA ENGG MORE STO 7 5 3 5 9 5 5
VA ENGG LIEF REG 7 4 3 4 9 4 4
VA ENGG LIEF STO 7 3 9
************************************************** ********************************************

Using Pivot Table, I arrange data to make look like this:
************************************************** *************************************

Data ST/OT
Sum of 1-Jan Sum of 2-Jan Sum of 3-Jan Sum of 4-Jan Sum of 5-
Jan Sum of 6-Jan Sum of 7-Jan
Location TYPE REG STO REG STO REG STO REG STO REG STO REG STO REG STO
MD NON-ENGG 43 29 2 31 35 2 49 43 2 43
OTHER 7 6 3 6 9 6 6
VA ENGG 21 21 14 5 11 9 17 5 27 27 14 5 14 5
NON-ENGG 14 6 6 8 18 8 8

I need to add a column to show sum total of STO and REG for each day.
i.e. 1-jan, 2-jan etc.

Also, I need to calculate Percentage of STO over REG in another
column.

Is it possible to do so using PIVOT Tables

I highly appreciate any help in this regard.

Thanks in advance