POM

Default List within cell

Hi

How do I make the contents of a cell appear like a list (only for
presentation reasons),

Any help would be great...
CLR

Maybe Right-click Insert Comment, then Right-click Show Comment
and put your text in the comment box

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"POM" wrote in message
Hi

How do I make the contents of a cell appear like a list (only for
presentation reasons),

Any help would be great...

Tee

If you mean show seperate lines within a cell, hold down the alt key and type
enter to get a 'soft return' with in a cell. Such as:
The Best (alt-enter)
the worst (alt-enter)
the indifferent (alt-enter)

Without the alt-enter it would look like this: The best the worst the
indifferent

with the alt-enter it will list within the cell.