Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Can't Copy and Paste between Workbooks

I am unable to copy from one workbook to another workbook. What I should say
is that I can copy but when I go the other workbook, Paste is grayed out. If
I open a second instance of Excel, Copy and Paste will work between the 2
instances but not between workbooks in a single instance of Excel. This is
only happening on 1 computer out of 25 that we have at this office. I checked
in Tools-Options-Edit and made sure that the Paste option was checked. Any
ideas?