Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Labels from Excel to Word

I need help. I am following the wizard but my excel worksheet won't go into
word properly. Can someone help???
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Andrea,
For help on Word mail merge using Excel as the data source have a look here

http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMe...AMailMerge.htm

http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMe...DataSource.htm

Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003

"Andrea" wrote in message
I need help. I am following the wizard but my excel worksheet won't go into
word properly. Can someone help???

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I expect that your problem is that your worksheet is
not the first worksheet in the workbook, drag the tab
you want to the first position. My page listed among
the others is specifically for printing labels.

---
HTH,
David McRitchie, Microsoft MVP - Excel

"Paul B" ...