Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Command button text

I've created a number of command buttons on a spreadsheet to run some macros.
When I click them to run the macro however, the label text changes size
(shrinks). Anyone have any idea how to stop this?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I have never seen this but if this is a Control Toolbar command button you
might try right clicking it and choosing Properties. Then change its
TakeFocusOnClick setting to False. Can't hurt and might help.

--
Jim
"Steve W" <Steve wrote in message
I've created a number of command buttons on a spreadsheet to run some
macros.
When I click them to run the macro however, the label text changes size
(shrinks). Anyone have any idea how to stop this?

Enable Command Button After Entering Text mikeg710 New Users to Excel 1 March 29th 07 04:12 PM
VBA Command Button IntricateFool Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 5 December 8th 06 04:39 AM
Is there a Wrap Text command button? Álvaro Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 5 December 1st 06 05:21 PM
command button Mike New Users to Excel 1 August 30th 05 01:39 AM
Command Button Mark New Users to Excel 2 March 23rd 05 10:33 AM