josie

Default how do I reverse an entire column of names that have the last nam.

how do I reverse an entire column of names that have the last name first,
first name and then middle name or initial .....in an excel workbook?
Thanks!
Ragdyer

Check out,
<Data <Text To Columns
To separate the names into separate columns, and then, if you wish, you can
concatenate them back into a single column.

Post back with further questions.

RD

"josie" wrote in message
how do I reverse an entire column of names that have the last name first,
first name and then middle name or initial .....in an excel workbook?
Thanks!

josie

Thank you so much! It took awhile but I just now figured out the wizard
thing and it worked. I would never have known where to start. Thanks so
much!

Josie

"josie" wrote:

how do I reverse an entire column of names that have the last name first,
first name and then middle name or initial .....in an excel workbook?
Thanks!

Gord Dibben

Josie

Check out Chip Pearson's site for formulas and a downloadable workbook with
examples.

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/FirstLast.htm

Gord Dibben Excel MVP