Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How to Auto-populate cell based on selection of a list item

Hi,
I'd like to know how to auto-populate the cells of a specific column, based
on the user selecting a particular list item from a list.

E.g. If user selects "No" from "Married?" list box, then "Years Married"
cell is auto-populated with "N/A".

Thanks
Anna

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

Excel -- Data Validation -- Create Dependent Lists.

Use this URL: http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal02.html

Challa Prabhu