Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How to make a X amount equal $300,000

I am lost on finding out how to do this formula 480,000-?=300,000
How do i turn that question mark into a formula so that my answer is always
300,000. I want to make that ? equal to 180,000 in the other box.
Any body know how to do that?????
--
Cheers!!!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc