Old February 19th 05, 06:51 PM
Ariston

Default Opening Excel Application difficulty

How do I stop my excel application asking me for a CD-rom in order to run/open?

Old February 20th 05, 01:16 AM
Gord Dibben

Ariston

Has it always done that or just a recent development?

How was Office/Excel installed?

When installing you have the option to select "run from my computer" as
opposed to "run from disk".

I would check those settings first through Contol PanelAdd or Remove.

Scroll down to Office and "Change/Remove". Pick Change and then "Add or
remove features" then work your way through the steps.

If answer to question above was just a recent development try a "detect and
repair" through Excel Help.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP