Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Command Button Hyperlink

I have a command button (CommandButton1) on 'Sheet1' of an Excel spreadsheet.
I would like to be able to click on the command button and have it take me to
'Sheet2!A1'. What is the code that is entered into the module?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

hi,
Sub macGoTo()
Sheets("sheet2").Activate
Range("A1").Select
End Sub

But why not just click the tab?????

Regards
FSt1

"jgarner" wrote:

I have a command button (CommandButton1) on 'Sheet1' of an Excel spreadsheet.
I would like to be able to click on the command button and have it take me to
'Sheet2!A1'. What is the code that is entered into the module?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Thanks for your help. And yes, I could just click on the sheet tab, and I
could also use text in a cell as the hyperlink (which makes it very easy),
but it is an Excel feature that I wanted to learn how to do, and I also have
to create a spreadsheet for users that has hidden sheet tabs and is a
protected document to prevent users from changing the layout.

"jgarner" wrote:

I have a command button (CommandButton1) on 'Sheet1' of an Excel spreadsheet.
I would like to be able to click on the command button and have it take me to
'Sheet2!A1'. What is the code that is entered into the module?

Command Button inspirz Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 1 March 29th 07 06:38 PM
Command Button tom Excel Worksheet Functions 0 November 3rd 06 11:37 AM
command button Mike New Users to Excel 1 August 30th 05 01:39 AM
Command button Mark New Users to Excel 4 March 10th 05 02:37 PM
How do I execute command from button or hyperlink? rerhart Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 1 February 18th 05 09:41 PM