Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Unlock cells

Hi,
Can anybody tell me how to unlock the cells in the excel sheet/workbook?
I have an excel sheet which is password protected and I do not know the
password.
I would like to know how can I unlock some of the cells which are locked.

I am using EXCEL 2003. I even tried to unlock the cells by going to the VB
editor but could only change the settings.

The mechanism is if CORRECT ANSWER is entered in the LOCKED cells, the
adjacent cell's status is changed indicating SUCCESS.