Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Shortcut Keys for Changing the alignment

Are there any shortcut keys to change the alignment from Left to Right to
Center & Shortcut keys to increase or decrease font size like we have in
MS-Word.
Thanks in advance
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

hi,
not that i am aware of. you can see this site for default xl shortcut keys.
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/KeyboardShortcuts.htm

you can record or write macro for all that and assign them keys if you just
gotta have em.

Regards
FSt1

"Satish" wrote:

Are there any shortcut keys to change the alignment from Left to Right to
Center & Shortcut keys to increase or decrease font size like we have in
MS-Word.
Thanks in advance

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

FSt1 wrote on Thu, 26 Apr 2007 04:12:02 -0700:

F you can record or write macro for all that and assign them
F keys if you just gotta have em.

F Regards
F FSt1

F "Satish" wrote:

?? Are there any shortcut keys to change the alignment from
?? Left to Right to Center & Shortcut keys to increase or
?? decrease font size like we have in MS-Word. Thanks in
?? advance

What's wrong with putting the approriate buttons on the tool
bars? Despite the often expressed opinions, I prefer mousing to
keying. :-)

James Silverton
Potomac, Maryland

E-mail, with obvious alterations: